§112. Supervision; Responsibilities of the Park Management.
1. The person to whom a license for a mobilehome/recreation vehicle park is issued shall operate the park in compliance with this Part and shall provide adequate supervision to maintain the park, its facilities and equipment in good repair and in a clean and sanitary condition.
2. The park management shall supervise the placement of each mobilehome stand which includes securing its stability and installing all utility connections.
3. The park management shall give the Zoning Officer free access to all Lots, service buildings and other community service facilities for the purpose of inspection.
4. The management shall maintain a register containing the names and addresses of all park occupants. Such register shall be available to any authorized person inspecting the park.
5. The management shall notify the local Pennsylvania Department of Health immediately of any suspected communicable or contagious disease within the park. (Ord. 128, 4/26/1994)