Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Application for the mobilehome/recreation vehicle park license shall be filed in triplicate with the Zoning Officer. The application shall be in writing, signed by the owner and shall include the following:

A. Name and address of the owner.

B. Location and legal description of the park.

C. Plans and specifications of all buildings, improvements and facilities constructed or to be constructed within the park.

D. Such further information as maybe requested by the various municipal employees to enable them to determine if the proposed park will comply with legal requirements. (Ord. 128, 4/26/1994)